Changeversation - noun
- meaningful dialogue (or conversation) in writing that promotes positive change.
A combination of the words change and conversation. Change- from early 13c., from O.Fr. changier, from L.L. cambiare, from L. cambire ”to exchange, barter,” of Celtic origin, from PIE base *kamb- “to bend, crook.” Conversation- from mid-14c., from O.Fr. conversation, from L. conversationem. Originally “having dealings with others,” also “manner of conducting oneself in the world;” specific sense of “talk”. (Credit: dictionary.com)
This topic was inspired by The Daily Post, Topic #230: Make up a word and its definition.
- Make up a word and its definition (peeksville.wordpress.com)
- Make up a word and its definition (dorkydeb.com)
- Monumental Megagaltasticism (weescoops.wordpress.com)
- Furious Spurious Lexis (fishofgold.wordpress.com)
- Make up a word and its definition: Scoopie (bisonwoman.wordpress.com)
- ‘made-up words’ to date (joknut.wordpress.com)
- Make up a word and its definition (sarabydesign.wordpress.com)